- Every holder of InstaForex Club Card is entitled to receive the Club Bonus to a trading account.
- The amount of the credited Bonus depends on the trading account surplus. * Thus, the credited Bonus will be equal to:
- 1% of surplus if it is < $500
- 2% of surplus if it is < $500-1,000
- 3% of surplus if it is < $1,000-1,500
- 4% of surplus if it is < $1,500-2,500
- 5% of surplus if it is $2,500-5,000
- 6% of surplus if it is $5,000-7,500
- 7% of surplus if it is $7,500-10,000
- 8% of surplus if its is $10,000-13,000
- 9% of surplus if it is $13,000-15,000
- 10% of surplus if it is $15,000 or more
- The Club Bonus can be credited to the account which is already credited with a bonus of another type (the Fixed Welcome Bonus, the 30% Bonus, or the prize for participation in InstaForex promo campaigns). However, the amount of the credited bonuses is not taken into account when calculating the Club Bonus. The number of accounts to receive the Club Bonus for every Client is not limited.
- The Client has the right to receive the Club Bonus for every deposit.
- The Client agrees that any withdrawal of funds from a trading account right after the Club Bonus has been credited will cause cancellation of a part of the bonus proportionate to the withdrawal amount. The total amount of the cancelled bonus shall not exceed the size of the credited bonus.
- The Client is not obliged to verify their identity when applying for the 30% Bonus. However, the Company reserves the right to request identification documents at its own discretion.
- The Club Bonus can be withdrawn on condition that the total volume of completed BUY or SELL trades equals X*3 InstaForex lots, where X is the total volume of credited bonuses. For accounts in RUB, the volume of trades is calculated according to the following formula: X*3/50 (InstaForex lots).**
- The Company reserves the right to cancel the Club Bonus at its sole discretion at any time without explaining the reason. ***
- The Client agrees that in case the Company detects any signs of abuse of the bonus program or if a profit in the account equals a deposit, the Company may cancel the bonus and adjust the profit derived from it by the amount equal to the bonus sum without prior warning or explaining the reason. The Client recognizes possible risks of applying this clause.
- The Company reserves the right at its own discretion to calculate and distribute profit received with the use of bonus funds proportionally between the Client's real funds and the bonus funds in the account. This applies to the profit received from the moment of account registration or from the moment the bonus funds have been credited to the account. At the same time, a part of the profit proportional to the amount of the bonus may be limited for withdrawal from the trading account until the Client takes possession of the bonus in accordance with the rules similar to the conditions of using the bonus specified in the present Agreement.
- The Client agrees that if the equity in the account becomes less than the current bonus funds, i.е. when the current losses exceed the Client's equity, all funds in the account are considered as the bonus funds. If the Client makes a deposit, the funds on the account shall be calculated and distributed between the bonus funds and the Client's equity in proportion to the amount of deposit and the value of the bonus funds at the time of the deposit.
- The Company reserves the right to amend or modify the campaign terms without prior notice.
- The official language of the Agreement is English. In case of variant readings of a translated version and the Agreement in English, the Agreement in English is considered a prior reference standard.
* The balance of deposits and withdrawals on the account is calculated from the moment the payment for the Club Card was deducted.
** If, in addition to the Club Bonus, the account is credited with the 30% Bonus or the Fixed Welcome Bonus, the amount of bonus funds shall be processed in total.
*** The Clause is intended to prevent fraudulent actions with the bonus system. However, its enforcement does not mean that all the accounts for which the Company has cancelled the previously received bonuses are recognized to be in breach with the rules. In some cases, it is impossible to clearly determine the fact of the rules violation. There is a 10% chance that an erroneous cancellation of the bonus would take place within the prevention of the bonus system abuse.